MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 02-27-2015, 03:53 PM   #16
lantern
is Blowin Smoke!

Thanks Peking! I was literally looking for that exact product last night.
lantern is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->

Old 02-27-2015, 04:04 PM   #17
THoey1963
somebody shut me the fark up.

Name/Nickname : Terry

If you like the BlueTherm Duo, better get it now as they are phasing it out for this new model.

Lone Star Grillz Insulated Cabinet Smoker / Weber Summit Charcoal Grilling (WSCG) Station / CyberQ / Slow N Sear with Drip N Griddle

WSCG Review [URL="http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=245542"][COLOR=Blue][B]HERE[/B][/COLOR][/URL]. WSM Mods [URL="http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=201917"][COLOR=Blue][B]HERE[/B][/COLOR][/URL]. My Brisket Guide [URL="http://bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=238834"][COLOR=Blue][B]HERE[/B][/COLOR][/URL].
THoey1963 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-27-2015, 05:36 PM   #18
Jaybls
Got Wood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THoey1963 View Post
If you like the BlueTherm Duo, better get it now as they are phasing it out for this new model.
TW8060 is being retired. Not the BlueTherm Duo.

Thanks from: --->
Old 02-27-2015, 07:49 PM   #19
biggiefries19
Knows what a fatty is.

I love my Tappecue, use it on my RecTec pellet smoker and love it!

It's pretty much on the money with my RecTec temp.

As you can see my pellet smoker is right at 350 and holding!

Mobile app makes it so I don't have to check what's going on under the hood. Remember if you're looking you ain't cooking.

Nice part it graphs everything for you as well that you can check on in real time. It's BBQ cooking in the 21st Century!
biggiefries19 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2015, 11:50 AM   #20
cozy
Is lookin for wood to cook with.

I like the build quality and battery life of this new model.
cozy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ThermaQ, thermocouple, thermometer, Thermoworks