Second Whole Hog in as many weeks (PRON)

Tasty lookin' pig!!
I've got two in the pen needing cooked. Just can't find the time. :tsk:

Me and the other Wisconsin farkers will come see you in two weeks if that's reason enough to keep your pattern going! Nice cook!

Now that would be a fun get together......

Really late to this party, damn could have stopped in on our way to GB!!:doh::doh:

Congrats, you really have this hog thing down!! :clap2::bow:
We have plenty of room for a big bash (parking, setup, extra rooms, big music and party gear, tapper, fridge(s)...) We are even close enough some of those flatland farkers could shine around.:laugh: Finally back working on the brick pit so maybe when she is done...

Love that you cooked on the firebox. How it the pit to manage, getting the hang of her?
Looks like a great time and awesome to share it with some great neighbors, family and friends!:becky:

PM if anyone is seriously interested in a bash, otw KS is a bit of a haul...:thumb:

Congrats Kevin!

You da pig man fo sho!
I cook breakfast on my firebox too. I keep a couple different sized pieces of angle iron on my trailer to raise the CI griddle up a little, directly on my firebox is too hot, 1/2 inch or 3/4 inch angle works great! It also works good with a dutch oven for beans.

Back