You're All Invited to The 2022 Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash on October 1!

Hey Mike, thanks for the lunch recommendation at Crawdaddy's Kitchen. Good stuff! Bubba Approved.

h9y6PXhh.jpeg

I could seriously go for a plate like that right now!

3d8bae90a58396c81e94780c4f676254.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A few years with the brethren and this was my first Bash. That's me in the black shirt, front row along with Mrs. Lobo , Step mom and a friend. Finally got to meet some of you guys. Wife's friend was kinda disappointed though.
Great folk all around. And great Q! Lookin forward to future get-togethers!

Last edited:
Man I need to get back to the great state of Texas. May have to start eyeing those spring Bashes. Dad and mom seem to want to go to the mountains now in October so that's going to keep us out of the fall bash for awhile. Pictures of the food look great as always. You guys well yall still look like yall!:brick:

I’m gonna sign up for the spring, but am already starting to plan for a trip east. The earlier in April the better chance I’ll have of being there.
It’s only 45 minutes from my house and I want to go!

Well what a time! I took some pics but my lens was not clean on my phone. Thanks to Jay (Ag76) for the lift from Tyler to the Bash. Also Thanks to Paul (PJ Texas) for hosting this event. I've been down for awhile and this was my 1st get away in over a year. Wow, what great therapy for the soul. Old friends and new. Was really nice to meet locolobo and Family. Thanks to Miss Shelley and Hotch for some great food and also Jay and I wish I could thank Smitty but he kept tryin to give everyone tongue and pig's feet that came by. I'm missing Bubba jokes already...Not!

Don't miss a Bash if you get a chance to go. Great folks and Great BBQ!

Thought I would post a photo of the StL Bash from June 30, 2018. If we don't do another soon I will try to make the next Chicago or Texas Bash.

That was a great time. You guys need to get another one going! Bet we'll get some more Ill-in-noise people show up this time. I'll be there without the Malort or the F-Bombs. And I can probably get Mike to bring me some gator again. :razz:

Back