My New Custom Fatboy

abangs

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
She is finally done..well, almost anyway. Still have some paint work to do to the frame, but here is my new Fatboy. It has 6 shelves, diverter, and 180' swing doors. I had this custom stand/cart fabricated for it. The frame of the cart is 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" angle (3/16" thickness), the legs are 2"x3" tube steel (3/16" thickness), 4"x4" feet, and 15"x26" stainless side shelves. The casters are 8" flat free's. What do you all think?? The paint on the stand is just black primer. I'm going to smooth it out and spray it with gloss black to match the cooker.

Wheeling it around is a breeze. The side shelves are the perfect height. Gonna season it up and break it in this weekend!!!!

Attachments

• DSC_0095.jpg
    DSC_0095.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 423
  • DSC_0101.jpg
    DSC_0101.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 420
You can deliver that tomorrow around 1pm, Thank You

Awesome job!!

:thumb:

That's gonna look great in my backyard. When are you bringing it again?

We are in the process of designing one of these for the BWS Party and Competitor...pics to follow as they are built up!!

What is nice is how a cart like this make moving a heavy cooker easy!

I can't believe all these guys who want you to give that away for free...I'll give $100...cash... right now.

Looks great, get it dirty!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
That looks great! I have been toying with some ideas for a cart for my fatboy. Do you happen to have any pics of the cart without the smoker so I could see that part better?

Back