logo

Denver/Fort collins/cheyenne KBQ smokers?

saltydecimator

Reaction score
anyone out that way, or nearer to me in fort morgan, with a karubecue that i could see? i am lusting for one seriously, but cant shell out that kinda coin for a cue'r, seems to sully the history of the process?!?!?!?! i know its a mental block, buuuuuuuuuuut

anyone out that way, or nearer to me in fort morgan, with a karubecue that i could see? i am lusting for one seriously, but cant shell out that kinda coin for a cue'r, seems to sully the history of the process?!?!?!?! i know its a mental block, buuuuuuuuuuut

Dude... no info on the smokers, but believe it or not my daughter teaches college in Ft. Morgan.

Small world huh.

Sadly, she would know nothing about smokers.

VR,
Harold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

hahah thats awesome!
how long she been at it??

i wish they had a machine shop progam at MCC, i have some shotgun projects to bulild but i cant(wont) afford to pay for prototyping...

I knew a guy that had one 7 or 8 years ago at a comp in the area. Sadly he moved. Not sure if he has it anymore.

I was a pretty sweet little cooker. I think he may have had a smaller version(?). It was small was my only complaint. Cooked fast and had the cool factor though.

But I'm not in his area. Can't recall anyone in the Denver area, but if I do, I'll drop a line.

Back