So we had a Few Over For Dinner

Midnight Smoke

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Six all together. So I cook for 16? Did a bunch of Legs and Plain Wings on the Egg with Franks sauce for Hot Wings on the Weber.

Indirect on the Egg with Apple wood and KF with the Weber direct.

Picture295.jpg

Picture301.jpg

Picture309.jpg

Picture313.jpg

Pan-O-Chicken, Not counting the Hot Wings.

Picture323.jpg

How do you like the Franks straight up? The couple times that I've used it uncut, it always seems too salty/vinegary for me. I love the stuff cut with some butter plus some red pepper flakes though.

That pan-o-chicken looks great.

How do you like the Franks straight up? The couple times that I've used it uncut, it always seems too salty/vinegary for me. I love the stuff cut with some butter plus some red pepper flakes though.

Thanks! To be honest I do not like it. My wife does though, you know how that goes. I may try to doctor it up one of these times.

It looks like you have a free range Weber ranch there!!!! I wouldn't just let them run wild like that!!!! You never know what they will cook when your not looking!!!!

Terry

It looks like you have a free range Weber ranch there!!!! I wouldn't just let them run wild like that!!!! You never know what they will cook when your not looking!!!!

Terry

I thought the same thing. "Hey that one in the back is trying to escape!"

I thought the same thing. "Hey that one in the back is trying to escape!"

Do you really think it could jump the fence? Very nice back yard by the way. Vince

Nice, Nice looking grub......., looks like you have had a "rough" winter also, everything covered up and burnt, Yard wise that is!

Thanks everybody! I'll have some leftovers for a few days now.

Those are Free Range Weber's, fed only KF and an occasional treat of RO lump. :lol:

There is one more, a gold, but he is shy and stays covered behind the shed, only comes out for special occasions.

Great looking wings! Nice backyard too. :-D

nice looking wings! I'd eat myself stupid there..

as for the franks red hot stuff - i love their wing sauce (no butter required - so it's better for you *cough*, wings are chicken so its healthy right *cough*).

I can eat that wing sauce like it's water. my mouth is watering about it right now...dammit!

For a milder flavor that seems to be enough of a kick for some, yet mild enough for the others, try this:

1/2 cup franks (or Texas pete)
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup ketchup
1/2 stick butter
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp granulated garlic

heat on stove til butter is melted, brush on wings last 15 min over indirect heat.

Back