• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

LG Country Smoker HELP

Bossmanbbq

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Went to pre heat the Whole Hog smoker this morning and ended up with a grease fire on one side, not a problem got it taken care of and cleaned up. But after cleaning up and restarting it,I heard a pop the breaker blew after I turned it on. I reset the breaker but this one side of the smoker isn’t working. The fan won’t kick on and the paddle will not turn but its getting power and the blue light is on. Opened up the control panel to see if their was a fuse inside but found none. Any suggestions? Guess it may have blown the board but thought I would check and see if any of you have a suggestion.
Have 18 turkeys to smoke and would like to have this side of the smoker working :mad: but between the side I can use and my Treager 75 I can get 6 at a time going.

It's a long shot, but check the heating element and make sure it's not touching the sides of the tube it's in. I've had my unit short out and refuse to run due to that. It only took a couple twists with an allen wrench to tighten the holding screws and make it work again.

Like I said, it's a long shot, but see where it gets you.

Back