Adjustable Air Vents?

Joe Bryant

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Sorry if this is already here but didn't see it after searching. I need some of the adjustable air vents like what Weber uses on their kettle grills.

It's for a charcoal grill I'm making. I can fab something up but thought if I could buy the vents it might save some time.

Thanks for any help.

J

not sure if there are cheaper ones on the market, but you should be able to call Weber Customer service and get replacement parts.

The weber ones will be concave. Are you planning on a flat surface?

Collage1MAcopy.jpg

I'm currently doing some testing with this "Micro Adjuster". This one is a removable insert for my Egg, and is 100% stainless. I'm looking into a limited run of narrower ones without the bevels on the ends. I think they might be a great adder to drum cookers.....​

Thanks Folks. After looking around a bit I think I'll just wind up fabbing something up. Thanks.

J

Collage1MAcopy.jpg

I'm currently doing some testing with this "Micro Adjuster". This one is a removable insert for my Egg, and is 100% stainless. I'm looking into a limited run of narrower ones without the bevels on the ends. I think they might be a great adder to drum cookers.....​
I may have to order some of those!

Back