• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

**Grill Decency Agent**

swamprb

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Last Summer a lot of Farkers got the Grill Deceny Kit and a nice little silicone basting brush. Well I missed the boat on the brush and was always having a hassle logging in and posting pics. The pics I did post probably scared them off and there was no way I was eligible.

But what a surprise! In my mailbox was "The Campaign to Promote Grill Decency" kit and a laminated business card proclaiming me a "Grill Decency Agent"!

100_2491.jpg

100_2492.jpg

They obviously ran out of people to give this distinguished award to, when I've done things like:

The Weber Redneck Firepit!

100_1714.jpg

The UDS "Flange Mod"

100_2247.jpg

The Cookshack cart!

100_2193.jpg

Weber Coffee Roaster!

100_2163.jpg

Or the WSM Performer cart

100_1759.jpg

I will try to uphold the honor of this worthy campaign and do my best to let the world know that "Friends don't let friends buy Crappy Grills".

Agent swamprb, reporting for duty!

PS
I'm still waiting for the Kimberly-Clark rubber gloves!

I got the kit today, too! Wyatt stole the stickers for his UDS.....

Congratulations on becoming a Weber Agent.

I too am still waiting for my gloves.

Got my kit also, probably will go with other one. Round file.

Last Summer a lot of Farkers got the Grill Deceny Kit and a nice little silicone basting brush. Well I missed the boat on the brush and was always having a hassle logging in and posting pics.
Don't feel too bad about the brush. I had a nice Weber brush until somebody else laid claim to it.

I got mine yesterday but wasn't going to say anything until the Bash this weekend:wink:.

I did my best to join but they didn't allow for any changes in *stste* I could switch countrys fine but..

Rick,

Looks like a Weber campaign... eggheads wouldn't understand...:mrgreen::mrgreen:

HA! i was thinking bge needed their own similar program. although their campaign is kinda an under the table cult thing.

Ditto.
I got the kit last year with the basting brush. (It's great for tickling yaks "back there")
Got another one this year.
I keep the Grill Decency agent card with my NRA membership card, and if you don't take my advice and buy a Weber, I KEEL YOU! (Achmed the Dead Terrorist mod)

Do you just need to join the Weber nation, or is there someplace else on the site to sign-up?

Back