Killer Diller Labor Day Grill Sales

brewerjamie15

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
On the Thursday before Labor Day Home Depot will launch (again) some nice sales on outdoor cooking stuffs. Some of the gas grills will be pretty cheap and a FREE propane exchange will be included. (heck, I'd even ask the store associate you talk to if they could take an additional few bucks off. They can do it, trust me)

Charcoal will be again on sale if you would like to stock up. It'll be the KF blue twin packs. I believe they will be nine bucks, but you may see them as low as just 7 dollars.

For those of us using lighter fluid, that will be on sale. I dunno the price though. Patio furniture what ever is left is on clearance. I would not pay sticker price if you know what I mean.

If you have spent any time on this site and become infected like most of us, you may need a shed. They are on sale.

I'm not at all trying to hype up home depot, trust me. I just know exactly what's going on sale for the holiday, and thought maybe you would like a brief heads up if you need or want a new cooker.

If anyone knows of other sale events at any location, please give your fellow brethren a heads up.

Thanks for the heads up. I will be there for some Kford, unless Lowe's puts the Stubbs on sale before then.

Hopefully they discount the weber's too.

Thanks for the heads up. I will be there for some Kford, unless Lowe's puts the Stubbs on sale before then.

Hopefully they discount the weber's too.

Yeah, I'm hoping for some Stubbs from lowe's too. I wouldn't get my hopes up for any discounts on Webers though.

I need to stock up on KB because I'm down to my last bag. I'll probably be about empty after this weekend's butt on the drum...

HD, Lowe's and Sam's around here have been selling double 23's of blue bag for a net $0.36 per pund lately. I am hoping for something better during the upcoming holiday.

I bought 19 two packs of the KF on Memorial weekend. I should be good through Christmas. Maybe I should grab some more to get me to next Mem. Weekend!

Here in Vegas, they already have the twin pack of 20 lb. bags for $15.89. That is 39.7 cents a pound for KB.

And that sale gets split in half, just over $7 per twin pack in these parts. Still have a bunch from Memorial Day but getting more. Then I wont have to burn sticks thru the winter.

Do you know if the sale will include the Weber grills?

I have about 10 bags left after buying a bunch on Memorial Day Weekend so I'm probably good through the Holidays, but I'm planning on stocking up this Labor Day weekend so hopefully I won't have to buy any until next Memorial Day Weekend!

Does Lump Charcoal ever get reduced anywhere? It seems it's always the briquettes...

Bumping cause I want to hear my wife yell,"why do you need 30 bags of charcoal in the laundry room." :crazy:

Does Lump Charcoal ever get reduced anywhere? It seems it's always the briquettes...

Restaurant Depot near me had RO Lump on sale for 17lbs bags for $8.99

I picked some up for my eggs!

Oh and in case you are wondering, the cookies are for da' wife...:heh:

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 99
Restaurant Depot near me had RO Lump on sale for 17lbs bags for $8.99
I picked some up for my eggs!
Oh and in case you are wondering, the cookies are for da' wife...:heh:

A local FoodWorld ran Royal Oak for 16# @ $5.00 last week.
They had two bags left when I got there that morning.
They got in one pallet. Somebody got a bargain.

I'm trying to sweet talk the route guy from Pepsi Cola out of a Blue 22.5" Weber they have as part of a Kingsford display. He ain't said no yet, but he hasn't made me a price either.
Maybe after labor Day...

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up. I need a shed to hold all my charcoal.

Menard's has the Royal Oak charcoal grill with fire crank adjustment for $99. CharGriller dual fuel, gas charcoal for $199. They also have the (never thought I would say this) CharGriller Big Red Kamado with side tables for $248

Back