MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Old 04-28-2011, 06:57 PM   #1
cestfou2
Found some matches.

Default LAKEVIEW BBQ at the BEACH, Eunice, LA -June 10th & 11th 2011

Please join us at the first annual Lakeview RV Park BBQ at the Beach - June 10th and 11th , Eunice, LA 1717 Veterens Memorial Hwy, Eunice, LA 70535 RAIN OR SHINE EVENT!! Check out www.lvpark.com for the entry forms and the rules pages...and I've uploaded them here also. This is a IBCA STATE CHAMPIONSHIP and we hope to get a State Proclamation from our Governor on this one... we've applied for it. There will be payouts thru 5th place, awards thru 10th place - with added money and payouts possible if sponsors come thru for us.(currently looking for sponsors and donations for the Raffle for Faith House, if you have anything you'd like to donate, please let me know asap) We are doing a "Anything Wild on the Pit" Peoples Choice event - which should be fun. And a Kids Q on Friday night along with a party on the beach - with live band, and on Saturday night - a old fashioned cajun barndance. Band to be announced soon! This is a family event -- we will have fun jumps for the kids, swimming at the beach, and some local vendors... Our RV park is a FULL SERVICE Park ( fishing in the lake available too) - so you will have FULL HOOKUPS!! Including Cable and WiFi... its a beautiful park and this looks to be a fun event... again, its the first annual and we really need teams to come in and help us make this successful.... if you need more information feel free to call me, 337-459-6776 or email me at [email protected] CAMPING SPOTS ARE FILLING UP QUICK - so please make your reservations now and make sure you tell them you are cooking in the cookoff - and which catagories.and then mail in your entry form, or pay with credit card while making reservations - your choice. I believe we have a June 1st deadline for entries! PROCEEDS GO TO FAITH HOUSE OF ACADIANA - the Abused Women and Children's Shelter in Louisiana. Please help us make this a successful event for them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LAKEVIEW BBQ FLIER.jpg (71.4 KB, 18 views)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf LAKEVIEW FINAL RULES AND ENTRY FORMS.pdf (144.7 KB, 3 views)
cestfou2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2011, 07:11 PM   #2
cestfou2
Found some matches.

Just checking in with ya'll -- are any of you going to this event?? Let me know .. space is filling up!!
cestfou2 is offline   Reply With Quote