MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Catering, Food Handling and Awareness > Catering, Vending and Cooking For The Masses.

Notices

Catering, Vending and Cooking For The Masses. this forum is OnTopic. A resource to help with catering, vending and just cooking for large parties. Topics to include Getting Started, Ethics, Marketing, Catering resources, Formulas and recipes for cooking for large groups.

Old 04-10-2009, 08:59 AM   #1
getyourrubonbbq
Take a breath!

Default Menu for the masses? Help Please,

We are going to vend at an upcoming comp. They were going to select 10 teams for this and apparently only 4 agreed. My question is while also trying to get my comp meat ready what would you guys suggest for serving and how much would you charge per portion? 20% of Sat. income will be donated to the Children's Miracle Network.
[URL="http://www.extremebbqtrailers.com"]www.extremebbqtrailers.com[/URL]
getyourrubonbbq is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-10-2009, 09:15 AM   #2
chad
somebody shut me the fark up.

Pulled pork sando with a pickle. $5.00.
Make the meat up ahead of time and reheat. Get help to serve.

Use foil wraps, not plates. Have napkins.

"It's all about getting paid!" - Myron Mixon
"I love being hated in my hometown!" - David Hair

KingFisher Gator Rotisserie cooker (RIP), WSM (RIP), Stainless 5 burner with IR gas grill (RIP), Turkey Fryer, Weber JD Commemorative grill (RIP), Masterbuilt 40" insulated ELECTRIC smoker (new heating element),
Pit Boss Tailgater pellet pooper.
chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 09:20 AM   #3
Jacked UP BBQ
Babbling Farker

PP sammie 5 inch roll $6
Three rib teaser $7
Brisket Sammie $7
Half rack $13
Full rack $22
make it a platter for an extra $2 comes with slaw and beans

Ocean County Pig Assassins competition team retired and is now known as Jacked UP BBQ

Fec 750
Fec 100
Large Spicewine
Jacked UP BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote