I have a bag of potatos, what can I do?

Sway

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Need some ideas on what to do with the potatos this year, any ideas?

We norm just do like a loaded mash, but want something different this year.

My wife cuts potatoes in slices and cooks them in the oven coated with olive oil, salt, pepper and rosemary.
Hmmm.

My sister-in-law makes whipped potatoes with heavy cream and butter.
Hmmm.

IMBD2011-08032012_287.jpg

IMBD2011-08032012_290.jpg

IMBD2011-08032012_296.jpg

IMBD2011-08032012_297.jpg

Cheers!

Bill

It's simple, but my current favorite is to cube them and just do roasted potatoes. Toss the cubes with olive oil and any numerous combinations of rubs, herbs, spices.

My wife cuts potatoes in slices and cooks them in the oven coated with olive oil, salt, pepper and rosemary.
Hmmm.

My sister-in-law makes whipped potatoes with heavy cream and butter.
Hmmm.
I love the EVOO, SP and rosemary potatoes. I also cube them up and put them in a foil wrap for about 20-30 minutes on the grill

Last night I cut large cubes of pot boiled in heavy salted water, drained added melted butter and parsley, put in oven at 400 until edges started browning. Everyone loved them and even my 3 year old Grandson had thirds.
Dave

Get a 6ft piece of 4" PVC, a can of hairspray, lighter... Oh wait. You mean cooking those potatoes...

Keep the potatoes whole, coat em in olive oil, salt liberally, roast em till done. I bet a little rub could work.

Get a 6ft piece of 4" PVC, a can of hairspray, lighter... Oh wait. You mean cooking those potatoes...

Keep the potatoes whole, coat em in olive oil, salt liberally, roast em till done. I bet a little rub could work.

....add some chicken broth and this is killer.

It's simple, but my current favorite is to cube them and just do roasted potatoes. Toss the cubes with olive oil and any numerous combinations of rubs, herbs, spices.

And bacon and cheese. Like what SmokinAussie did :razz:

Back