The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Bashes

Notices

Brethren Bashes Bash Notes, Information on up and coming, Bash Bites.. etc..

Old 12-27-2017, 12:44 PM   #31
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Name/Nickname : Phil

im in if its within 3-4 hour drive.

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Built Shirley built to feed our Veterans(A.K.A "Abrams"), 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 2 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 2 Pit Barrel Cookers, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a Blackstone 36 and 17, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->

Old 01-04-2018, 06:24 PM   #32
Yakfishingfool
Babbling Farker

I'm with him ^^^^ . Just work a lot and have to know ahead to see if doable. 3-4 hours is my limit as well. Not the island! What about somewhere like oneonta NY, right off 88, good campground up in that area, close to some hotels, close to cooperstown, omegang brewery etc. Also look along the NYS thruwy. easy access from most areas.
1 Weber performer, 1 Smokey Joe Platinum
1 XL Big Green Egg
1 FEC 100
Team BBQ-Brethren.com
KCBS Certified Judge #9079
Yakfishingfool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 11:08 PM   #33
Rusty Kettle
Babbling Farker

Name/Nickname : Hey you with the face!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakfishingfool View Post
I'm with him ^^^^ . Just work a lot and have to know ahead to see if doable. 3-4 hours is my limit as well. Not the island! What about somewhere like oneonta NY, right off 88, good campground up in that area, close to some hotels, close to cooperstown, omegang brewery etc. Also look along the NYS thruwy. easy access from most areas.
Its 6.6 hrs away for me. I would make the trip though. I would just need to take a few days off so I don't fall asleep at the wheel. Just saw that you posted. I will bring my 270 Sumo. Let me know if we get something together.
Rusty Kettle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 11:40 PM   #34
smokeswirl
Full Fledged Farker

Im interested if its within a 3 hour drive. Im 15 minutes from NYC so parts of PA, NJ and NY are doable for me.
smokeswirl is offline   Reply With Quote