BBQ Brethren Throwdown..."Burgers"...

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
This weeks throwdown is..."Burgers"...:razz:

Here are the rules...

1) It has to be grilled or smoked.
2) It has to be cooked during the current "throwdown" week...(Mon-Sun).
3) All pics must be submitted by 7:00 PM Pacific Time on Monday.
4) 3 pics per entry max.

The voting will begin on Tuesday evening after I've posted "vote" thread!
You will have until Friday to vote.

Next weeks throwdown will be...Whatever this weeks winner decides! :grin:

my submission

My submission in 38 degree weather. Not perfect but they were sssoooo good with my two favorite vegetables cheese and bacon! They are vegetables right? Seasoned with kosher salt, fresh cracked pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, wooster and todd's dirt. Cooked over mesquite lump with mesquite chunks. I seasoned myself with a few shiner bock's.

Picture093.jpg

Picture094.jpg

Picture095.jpg

I did not realize burgers were up this week when I made my 12 degree burgers. No way were they throwdown worthy. I'll have to work on something this weekend.

My twin boys celebrate birthday #9 tomorrow.
Hopefully they ask for hamburgers, then I can kill 2 birds with one stone and actually enter a throwdown for once.

Ok, here's my entry. Some Muenster cheese, Poblano, and grilled onion burgs on a red and green bellpepper and fennel bun with a Cold Lone Star. Texas Style, Baby!
3117437182_d3ac1918ea_b.jpg

All nice and sizzzzzly and melllllty.
3117437186_3bedd48436_b.jpg

The Poblano was the VERY last one from this year's garden. A little butter lettuce and Roma maters cause I like some vegetable matter in my burgs and some Doritos....salsa verde no less.
3117437200_29b50bb4b5_b.jpg

All ready and served on our finest China! YUMMY!

Looks like a green starfish is trying to eat that baby. :biggrin:
Gotta luv them poblanos on burgers.

Paul

1st Time Throwdown Entry

I mixed the hamburger with some of the marinade and grilled them on my Holland gasser. Turned out awesome. That marinade is of course awesome on ribeyes as well. Nothing fancy, just your basic bacon cheeseburger with chips and beer of course.

100_3489.jpg

100_3493.jpg

Burgernbeer.jpg

And the Yuengling takes the lead. My wife is from Pittsburgh and introduced me to that beer. Fantastic!! I bring back a couple cases each time I visit.

Back