• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

New season of pitmasters

T

tbutts

I read on another site that Saturday November 17th they will be starting a new season of bbq pitmasters. anyone have any details?

Talking with Holy Smokes BBQ team. Dionn and Gary said it will be later than the 17th cause of the hurricane up north.

Looking forward to it now that I have cable back. I thought I remember seeing an advertisement for another bbq show but can't remember what it was called or the channel. Or am I just imagining it?

I wish theyd be more agressive with playing reruns. Id personally spend a lot of time watching simply for something to do. Its just as fun, well almost as fun to watch as it is to do.

Looking forward to this!

Won't be on screens here in New Zealand till 2014 I'd guess (series 3 still hasn't been screened yet!)

Sent from Galaxy S3

I bought season 3 on iTunes for $10, not available for you guys?

Never thought to look on iTunes actually! Great idea.

I usually just find torrents of shows that I can't get in NZ. I always feel guilty doing so...... Would feel a lot better knowing I'd acquired them legitimately!

Sent from Galaxy S3

Season 1 and 2 are free streaming on Amazon Prime. Haven't been a member of Prime long enough to know how long it will be before season 3 is free streaming.

Sent from my Incredible (2) Droid

Back