Looking for specific style of grill...

F

Fat Daddy's Franks

Can anyone help me locate someone who makes an event grill similar to this one? With charcoal and height adjustment...

Wanting it for catering basically Tri-Tip and Chicken...

Snagged this photo from another thread...

IMG_0173-2.jpg

usually they are all over calif. i see many on craigslist. surprised you can't find any around yer area.

The three companies mentioned all make quality products, I have seen all three companies work up close. There are a lot of home builts out here that are somewhat quirky, not so good for catering and such.

go to santa maria/ santa barbara craigslist dime a dozen in that area all made by either the above mentioned or welders in that area that worked for the many pit builders in that area. You could make arrangements and drive there and back. Might take a weekend or all day drive but you could score a decent pit for a decent price.
Thats what I would do.

Thanks so much guys!

And Norco... Sorry about hi-jackin your photo!

I like these style of grill too and think they would be good for a caterer and compliment a smoker to add more selection to the menu

Contact me---A local welder here made 10 for Albertson's Markets and they only bought 5. He has 5 more setting in his yard. I can go get pictures. These are not towable with a vehicle--they have wheels on one end for rolling it in and out of the store.

Contact me---A local welder here made 10 for Albertson's Markets and they only bought 5. He has 5 more setting in his yard. I can go get pictures. These are not towable with a vehicle--they have wheels on one end for rolling it in and out of the store.

I'm interested. Send some pics when you get a chance ifya dont mind. Thanks.

Back