• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Individual meal pricing question...

tmcmaster

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Here is a bit of an odd one... Not looking for specifics, but what should be my expected markup for a single rack/baked tater/corn bread 'to-go' plate that I am selling to the staff at my employer? I am looking to do a 'blue plate' deal with the majority of second and third shifts twice a month with varying meats... Just looking for some thoughts as to what you guys might mark them up.

Thanks!

T

ribs are a tough one to use the 4x formula as they are expensive. Still a full rack of St Louis for a meal I'd like to see $20-22. It's ex[ensive but it's ribs. I much prefer other pork meals and it's easy to use the 4x multiplier.

ribs are a tough one to use the 4x formula as they are expensive. Still a full rack of St Louis for a meal I'd like to see $20-22. It's ex[ensive but it's ribs. I much prefer other pork meals and it's easy to use the 4x multiplier.

Thanks! I went with 15 for it, since it is going to be (initially) for the crew I work with and it will probably lead to some actual catering gigs with them after the holidays, and a Super Bowl (or is it "Big Game?) party or two...

Back