Last nights dinner

lionhrt

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I had to BBQ yesterday because after today I may have to work into November before I get a day off. Since it may be my last days off for a while I went hot & fast and sleep at night.

Some Apps of ABT stuffed with chipolte cheddar and Cream cheese and MOINKS with my Chipolte& honey bbq on the Weber.
IMG_0233.jpg

The brisket and rib trimmings on the ProQ.
IMG_0232.jpg

The flat cut off the briskey
IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

The ribs
IMG_0238.jpg

Dinner with apple baked beans and Bigmistas coleslaw
IMG_0247.jpg

I may have hooked one of the guest on bbq and he said He can get me a large compressor tank (250 gallon) to make a bbq

Sounds like a long haul there, but cool you're working:thumb: That stuff looks fantabulus:clap2::clap2: Me want some bad.

great looking stuff!!! Best smoke ring I have seen in a Looooooooooooong time!!!

Looks great from here too loinhrt! :thumb:
Nice coffee mug. :-D
Hope you get a few more days off between now and November..

Ohhhhh that looks so good......MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Nicely done :-D

I need to get another brisket in before winter.

That looks awesome!!

Sounds like a long haul there, but cool you're working:thumb: That stuff looks fantabulus:clap2::clap2: Me want some bad.
Yeah it is a long haul but as you said its cool to be working My wife may be getting laid off they already cut her hours in half so I ain`t bit%$ing about it, this happens to me every so often.

Great spread, beautiful smoke ring. Nice job! :thumb::clap2:
Very nice,,,,genetically enhanced smoke ring...lol. Looks very good!

When I first cut into it I thought I had to much smoke and had over powered the meat but it wasn`t as strong as it looked and just complimented the meat and seasoning.

Looks great from here too loinhrt! :thumb:
Nice coffee mug. :-D
Hope you get a few more days off between now and November..

My wife says the mug fits me. but as I say to her :biteme:

loinhrt

Freudian slip??:icon_blush::redface::becky:

Jeanie can`t help it I have that effect on the ladies :bow:

Back