• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Double D's BBQ Limited Time Promo

Bamabuzzard

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
If you're not a paid subscriber I encourage to do so. The knowledge on this board is worth so much more than what you pay. It is also a way to support small businesses. Small business folks have to stick together in a world being dominated by "Big Business". I encourage all of you to meander over to the Brethren Sales and Ventures forums and check out all the great businesses (and their products) who's passion is to put out great products and great service. These are the kind of people and small businesses that built this great country.

****ANY NEW SUBSCRIBER BETWEEN NOW AND SUNDAY MARCH 17TH WHO POST IN THIS THREAD WILL ENTER A CHANCE TO WIN A DOUBLE D'S 4 PACK FROM OUR WEBSITE, SHIPPING COST INCLUDED. ABSOLUTELY FREE!!! F.R.E.E.!!!!

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2405377#post2405377

Last edited:
I apologize. I wasn't aware there was not to be ANY "pimpin" on this board. I thought as long as it wasn't egregious it was "okay" from time to time. But mods, if this is a violation please delete or move.

Thanks! :doh:

Hit the nail on the head?!!
Sorry buzzard with groundhog on this one!!:clap:

I don't have any prollum's with it. I've just seen from time to time other vendor's post stuff on the Q-Talk about limited promo's. I'm a new vendor subscriber and am still learning the ropes. Again, I apologize. Delete if necessary.

We are looking at it. If we need to move it, it will go into the OP's Vendor Forum. I'll be honest and tell you that the reason we discourage Vendor's from promoting outside their Vendor Forum is because we don't want QT to become on big billboard. The OP does have a Vendor Script here on the forum and he is alerting the members to a deal/discount. When we come to a consensus, we will let you know. For now, it's okay in QT.

Bob

We are looking at it. If we need to move it, it will go into the OP's Vendor Forum. I'll be honest and tell you that the reason we discourage Vendor's from promoting outside their Vendor Forum is because we don't want QT to become on big billboard. The OP does have a Vendor Script here on the forum and he is alerting the members to a deal/discount. When we come to a consensus, we will let you know. For now, it's okay in QT.

Bob

Sorry Bob. I've PM'd Ron_L and told him to delete. Again, I'm a new subscriber and still learning the ropes.

^^^^Man you're a smart feller G.:clap2:
A win-win indead!

Only problem i have is the fact you are a 'Bama fan :biggrin1:
I have personally tried his sauce(swapped him some hot sauce) and it's very good.

LOL! You still making your hotsauces? Man that stuff goes GREAT in chili!!!

We're getting more and more orders on our website from the Lake Charles area. We tried to participate in a gun and knife show down there last year but couldn't get a call back. They must have known I was a Bama fan!!! LOL! :doh:

And, just what, exactly, is WRONG with being a Bama fan Mr. Can't cross the 50 yard line 1FUNVET?!?

Oh, and on topic - you can literally drink the Double D sauce right from the jar. It's THAT good.

If you're not a paid subscriber I encourage to do so. The knowledge on this board is worth so much more than what you pay. It is also a way to support small businesses. Small business folks have to stick together in a world being dominated by "Big Business". I encourage all of you to meander over to the Brethren Sales and Ventures forums and check out all the great businesses (and their products) who's passion is to put out great products and great service. These are the kind of people and small businesses that built this great country.

****ANY NEW SUBSCRIBER BETWEEN NOW AND SUNDAY MARCH 17TH WHO POST IN THIS THREAD WILL ENTER A CHANCE TO WIN A DOUBLE D'S 4 PACK FROM OUR WEBSITE, SHIPPING COST INCLUDED. ABSOLUTELY FREE!!! F.R.E.E.!!!!

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2405377#post2405377

Dang, I subscribed last night, is that close enough :?:

Thanks for the "Nudge"!!
Great of you to present such an offer, I have been meaning to pony up since I registered. So I just made it happen.
"He's IN"!!! (Walter Matthau, Grumpy Old Men)
I can't say enough for this place, and it's Brethren!! :clap2:

BTW, sorry I "Blew Up" earlier....:redface:

Back