• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

I went to buy some toilet paper...

I was out shopping with the family today, and WinCo had choice on sale for $1.88/lb. I commented that I didn't really need one (lots in the freezer already) and that they were all 16 pounds or more. I almost fainted when Mrs. SB told me to grab one since the price was right. The best part was my kids trying to find the one with the thickest flat for me.

I was in McKinney about a month ago, and stopped in at WinCo, having read great things about it. The store was spotless, and the employee/owners were really friendly.

But, I didn't find any good deals, like you did, and as nice as their steaks were, they were all cut too thin.

I didn't need toilet paper, so I didn't look at the briskets. :becky:

CD

I came here to learn about BBQ, and discovered that this is a great place to visit when I need to laugh out loud!! It's very therapeutic. Thanks to all of you.

Once Ron was at my place and he was said he was going to the store for a gallon of milk. I said, "Great. If they have eggs, buy a dozen." He came back with twelve gallons of milk. I asked," Ron, why did you buy a dozen gallons of milk." He said, "They had eggs."

Doh.

and some briskets followed me home. :rolleyes:

1520710_10203431097010000_1538991467385285703_n.jpg

Honest. They did :cool:

How much did you save on the toilet paper? :mrgreen:

Once Ron was at my place and he was said he was going to the store for a gallon of milk. I said, "Great. If they have eggs, buy a dozen." He came back with twelve gallons of milk. I asked," Ron, why did you buy a dozen gallons of milk." He said, "They had eggs."

Doh.

rimshot.gif

I was out shopping with the family today, and WinCo had choice on sale for $1.88/lb. I commented that I didn't really need one (lots in the freezer already) and that they were all 16 pounds or more. I almost fainted when Mrs. SB told me to grab one since the price was right. The best part was my kids trying to find the one with the thickest flat for me.

It's not about need at that price! That's a steal in this market!

A full freezer of pork, beef, venison, and even frozen pizza is worth a small fortune. I started plugging a radio into the same circuit and leaving it on. I may only be in the freezer once a week, if the radio ever is off, I know to check the freezer hopefully before it is to late.

Yes I have to agree that's a steal. In my parts brisket is hard to find. I just ordered a 5kg/12lbs brisket and it is going to run me $60. I wasn't going to get it but I want to try brisket soooooo baaaadddd. Wish I could come across a deal like that.

That was shat luck! :grin:

Back