1st Year Sanctioned Contest

Solidkick

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I thought I'd share this one with you. Jamey was able to get it sanctioned this year and also declared a state championship. Space is limited, we'd really love to have you.......but if you come, you'll have to compete with the likes of AR Inv. champ Great Grills O' Fire, Chick'N'Pig, LazyJAcres, Team Q, Bigguns BBQ, and of course DEFENDING CHAMPIONS.......BELLY BROTHERS BBQ.....:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

----------------------------------------------------------
05/19 - 05/20 2006
Columbia, MO
State Championship
Tiger Shrine Club Spring Fling BBQ
Contact: Jamey Johnson, 6071 O'Rear Road, Columbia, MO 65202
Phone: 573-696-2103 Fax: 573-442-3184
E-mail: jkjohnson@centurytel.net
KCBS Reps: Mike McMillen, Andrea McMillen

I saw that listed new on the KCBS site just this morning, Gary. Wish I could swing it but with GAB coming up the next weekend and likely family in town the weekend of this contest, I won't be able to make it. Are the Bellys going to do Warsaw? If not, I'll see you at Sedalia and BC Fair! I'll buy you a cold Gatorade! :wink:

We just pulled off a practice run today that should make you worry!! AR Champ or not---- We are gunning for Ya!!! Better Bring Your A Game :wink:

Team Q
Spice

Pix to Follow.

spicewine said:
We just pulled off a practice run today that should make you worry!! AR Champ or not---- We are gunning for Ya!!! Better Bring Your A Game :wink:

Very confident, I like that.....:biggrin:

spicewine said:

Team Q
Spice

Pix to Follow.

Do I detect "trash talk"?? You know how I feel about "trash talk"....:oops:

Best of luck to you this year.......

Kick, Jay says "pix to follow" but I haven't seen 'em... have you? :wink: I imagine they're good stuff though. I'd be honored just to be within ten points of either of you guys at Columbia in July.

Jay that stuff looks awesome!! I wish I could join you guys for this contest. Team mate's (Singing Bob) son is graduating that weekend and have to cook for his party.

Great looking pictures, Jay! Damn, now I'm hungry again and I just had breakfast!

Hey BTW... just noticed that out of all those names Kick mentioned for this contest, at least four of 'em are cooking on Spicewine cookers. Something to be said for that!

willkat98 said:
Great pics Jay.

Is that a bottle of Buck Creek upside down on the counter? :wink:

I know Mike McMillen who owns " Butt Cheek" I mean "Buck Creek BBQ Sauce" ( He hates it when I call it that but is a good sport about it )

The answer is No. That is a sauce that I made for a Restaurant here in town. They were going through about 60 gallons a week untill they decided to go cheap. It is now under my label " Blue Collar BBQ Sauce"

looks like a lot of shrinkage for 220. We started cooking at 220 for seven hours , using st loius spares like yours.
John

Back