• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Best attempt yet at weeping ribs

When using this technique, at what point do you sauce the ribs?

I don't sauce mine generally but I am sure somebody else could weigh in. I would probably start about 30 minutes before I would shut down my smoker but I have not tried it

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

What do you do when you love your friend so much you cannot bare to point out what a colossally stupid thing it was he uttered about a given subject. I guess I will say nothing and let the lot of you continue to think a certain something is true merely to retain the friendship....

of course.... if he were to be murdered in some hideous and disfigurative way....hmmm, if he is murdered, what does it matter that he is messed up? No one would know.... this is why I always curse myself when I have an entire family killed for something there loved one says on this forum; there is no one left who cares enough that I have for instance murdered the person that said the stupid thing.... I mean... no one to observe that the person was killed by say ripping off their skin.

maybe I should kill the person in the forum who said the stupid thing by ripping off the skin and frying it like pork skins then after viewing the body the family could eat the skin of the person that said the stupid thing AND then be shocked by the viewing of the bo....

hey, the meds are here!!!!!! Got 2 go.

What do you do when you love your friend so much you cannot bare to point out what a colossally stupid thing it was he uttered about a given subject. I guess I will say nothing and let the lot of you continue to think a certain something is true merely to retain the friendship....

of course.... if he were to be murdered in some hideous and disfigurative way....hmmm, if he is murdered, what does it matter that he is messed up? No one would know.... this is why I always curse myself when I have an entire family killed for something there loved one says on this forum; there is no one left who cares enough that I have for instance murdered the person that said the stupid thing.... I mean... no one to observe that the person was killed by say ripping off their skin.

maybe I should kill the person in the forum who said the stupid thing by ripping off the skin and frying it like pork skins then after viewing the body the family could eat the skin of the person that said the stupid thing AND then be shocked by the viewing of the bo....

Ooooo! I love passive aggressive eccentric rambling! Tell us more please. :pop2: :becky:

Hey, back off, bro! What do you know about weeping ribs, anyway!

Freakin' Texans!

Lookin GREAT! I, too, plan on doing T's weeping ribs some time. Hope they turn out that good!

I will not give away who the friend is who said the extremely caustic words but I bet they would enjoy watching this

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72sa-p2SSDs"]Buick Roadmaster & Arlington, Texas B-Body plant footage - YouTube[/ame]

If it's not possible to turn off the heat and leave on the pit,would it work to remove the ribs and loosely tent with foil and let them gradually cool down ?

Looks awesome!

I just got back from Shaker Heights (visiting the wife's family for Thanksgiving) and much Great Lakes Christmas Ale was consumed. One of my in-laws refers to Christmas Ale as "Liquid Crack".

If it's not possible to turn off the heat and leave on the pit,would it work to remove the ribs and loosely tent with foil and let them gradually cool down ?
I am sure that would be fine. I was more concerned with obtaining the "weeping" point which PitmasterT describes in his [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMDdQ6ZoiKw"]video[/ame]. I think if you can achieve that while having them be the right tenderness, they will turn out good eats, even if you do not shut it down. I just wanted to try PitmasterT's method because I liked all his other methods which I have tried, especially his brisket.
Looks awesome!

I just got back from Shaker Heights (visiting the wife's family for Thanksgiving) and much Great Lakes Christmas Ale was consumed. One of my in-laws refers to Christmas Ale as "Liquid Crack".
I live about 15 minutes from Shaker. I am glad you got to try it. I like your in-laws name for it because it fits it perfectly. now that I am back at school I am missing it so much. I am going to really need to stock up come Christmas.

Back