So my wife says.... (Pics)

Almost forgot. One more pic then I'm done. Really.

The pork made a great midnight snack.

Tostada with cheddar and parmesan cheeses, pulled pork, a little hot taco sauce.

Happy pregnant wife= happy life!

toast.jpg

Josh I am standing by waiting to see your PigCakes.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Josh I had about a quart of pull pork left and made a batch thinner at 1.5 oz each. So I will try these on my Blackstone tonight, at our pool party with friends, with the Philly Cheese Steaks.

With an 1.5 oz each and not 2.5 like the first run I made them thinner like a sausage patty for your in-laws.

2015-08-01%20005_zpsprfekplf.jpg

Nice lookin cook man.
I laughed when I looked up your location on a map... Thought it was gonna be in California somewhere lol There truly are people on this site from all over the place... Pretty cool stuff.

And finally the pig cakes that started it all.

PigCake Fail!

I left forgot the slaw at the store. Couldn't find small enough rolls. So I made the cakes bigger. And totally didn't plan ahead for the sauce. So basically I murdered the whole thing. But the taste of the final product was amazing. Thanks Hotch! Sorry for not representing well.

pig1.jpg

pig2.jpg

pig3.jpg

pig4.jpg

pig5.jpg

Josh as long as they tasted good that is what matters. It usually takes me two to three tries to get a new cook down pat.
I would be all over those. :clap:

I think we will be cooking Pig Cakes at the Coop Fest come Labor Day weekend. It is a small gathering of a few of our Egghead friends.

I am going to try this around Thanksgiving with turkey, cornbread stuffing, gravy and a cranberry drizzle.

Josh as long as they tasted good that is what matters. It usually takes me two to three tries to get a new cook down pat.
I would be all over those. :clap:

I think we will be cooking Pig Cakes at the Coop Fest come Labor Day weekend. It is a small gathering of a few of our Egghead friends.

I am going to try this around Thanksgiving with turkey, cornbread stuffing, gravy and a cranberry drizzle.

Thanks Hotch, I like the idea of trying some with turkey at thanksgiving. I do pulled pork a lot so we will be doing these again soon.

Back