The Jack 2010 pics

NorthwestBBQ

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
These are my pics from the 2010 Jack BBQ event:

https://cid-5215efccb0189033.photos.live.com/browse.aspx/The%20Jack%202010?sa=231922023

Please enjoy them but do not copy or repost them without my permission.

I had a great time in Tennessee, nicest people you could ever meet:

The%20Jack%20(780).jpg

The%20Jack%20(786).jpg

The%20Jack%20(545).jpg

The%20Jack%20(555).jpg

High Resolution Slide show:

https://cid-5215efccb0189033.photos.live.com/play.aspx/The Jack 2010?ref=1

Last edited:
Great slide show and I enjoyed all 800+ pictures, thanks for posting them for all to see.

That's too much M.!:shocked:
Good to see some Phamiliair Phaces...
Thanks for sharing!:cool:

Micheal, you dont know how much guys like me that aren't going to get out there to the Jack anytime soon, appreciate you taking the time and effort to put your post and slide show together. Thank you again.

I recognize some of the folks but would love to know who some of the individuals are.

Micheal, you dont know how much guys like me that aren't going to get out there to the Jack anytime soon, appreciate you taking the time and effort to put your post and slide show together. Thank you again.

I recognize some of the folks but would love to know who some of the individuals are.

That means a lot to me, Tom. I try to show the whole experience with my pics. When I first got interested in BBQ no matter how hard I looked I could not find a collection of Jack pics like this one. When I got the oppurtunity to go I decided I would go all out.

Last edited:
Don't know if I ever told you...was minding my own business, watching the live Jack feed, and whaddya know: there you are taking pics in the judging area!! Made the whole family take a look!! :becky:

Don't know if I ever told you...was minding my own business, watching the live Jack feed, and whaddya know: there you are taking pics in the judging area!! Made the whole family take a look!! :becky:

Alrighty then...:becky:

I would also like to thank the crew from Wired BBQ for streaming the Jack live on the internet. A great bunch of guys who really do an awesome job. :clap2:

Last edited:
Wicked pics Michael .. Unbelievable how fast that place emptied out ..

Back