haunted hawg pig- check this chit out...

blues_n_cues

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
was wearing a black tee,black sweat, & black jump boots but check out capt. freaky red slash wear & the pig head on my upper right shoulder..

thats not a photo trick...Dev just snapped the pic of my ("gay wear/aura crap")
the pig was in there- no malfunctions..
she says it's ghots of pig kills pat.. it's stil weird..
chunkahidewholetopsirlion001.jpg

now 5lbs of beech & hickory homemade lump to 165..
chunkahidewholetopsirlion005.jpg

chunkahidewholetopsirlion007.jpg
chunkahidewholetopsirlion008.jpg

and yes.. you're"thats a gay looking halloween outfit"..
bah..
it was a black irish t-shirt,black sweat pants, & u.s.a. jumpboots(101 airborne-class of 88 style)

Okay, was the photog wearing a red sweatshirt and being a wuss and not going outside, hence shooting through a piece of glass without a polarizing filter on the camera? I mean, it could be a pig, but, wouldn't it have waited until you were cooking ribs?

Okay, was the photog wearing a red sweatshirt and being a wuss and not going outside, hence shooting through a piece of glass without a polarizing filter on the camera? I mean, it could be a pig, but, wouldn't it have waited until you were cooking ribs?

naw brah- she walked out behind me @ 1pm & snapped that shot.. weird chit...
she was @ the door's edge 4ft to 7 ft behind me w/ the sun @ a 45 & like noonish.. but our house is 150 years old & has issues...

i agree. it is a reflection and not a good one since the photog is seen

Not an expert on these things. One question, are sure that was home made lump or roc you were smoking? LOL
Terry

For the record, I am not calling your wife a pig. Want that to be clear. I see the thing you think looks like a pig snout. It looks like a pig snout. I am just a sceptic.

If you are wearing all black then a lot of pinkish red can be found on the photo.

Attachments

• chunk2.jpg
    chunk2.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 262
Dude, you've been smoking way too long. That pinkish-red thing is your smoke ring.

This is either lens flair, a double exposure, looking though a window, or bad photo editing.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back