• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Ohio Veteran Barbecue Cook-Off, Kettering, OH - July 10 & 11, 2009

The Pigman

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Little over 1 month to go and there are 15 teams paid. Will probually be pulling in thur. evening. This comp was my first and looking forward to going back and trying to improve over the last time. Looking forward to seeing all. Hopefully all my equipment is ready for it I am doing a wedding/campout the weekend before and catering for 400.

18 teams listed now. where's all the farkers?

A lot of them will wait until the last minute Rick. Hopefully they don't wait too long and miss out but we are still ahead of the curve from 2008. With 6 weeks out last year we were only sitting at 11 teams total.

my application will be heading in real soon.....just have 3 to do before that one....ugh....got the bug badly!

hmmmm. rumor has it, this is now the Ohio Veterans INTERNATIONAL BBQ Cookoff..."the British are coming the British are coming"...

That's right JayAre, we are now international with the addition of Ben Bartlett and the Best of British BBQ Team of Bristol.

In case you guys are not keeping a close eye on the web site, the list is growing and we will be capping so don't wait too late to get your entry in if you're planning to cook this one.

picking on Roger again? Looking forward to the international flare at this one....

i just thought i needed to write it down somewhere so i didn't miss it :rolleyes:

no mifo's this year?

lots more teams added!! click

yes there is. i'm going up to see a bunch of them at the race this weekend. :biggrin:

Back