• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

The "Ultimate Pron Throwdown"...

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Here 'tis Brethren...the "Grand Finale" of this summers "throwdown" series!

And...here are the rules...

1. It HAS to be smoked...or grilled!

You have TWO weeks to get it together...I suggest you get crackin'! :p

Good Luck to all...and most important..."Have Fun"!

All entry pics must be submitted NLT 7:00 PM (Eastern Standard Time) on Monday, 29 September 2008 in order to qualify.

I'm sorry... The rules are two complicated... Can you repeat them for me?

:-D :-D :-D

Not sure if it counts, but can I boil it then smoke it and finally finish on the grill, if not could someone pass on a new rib recipe, the one PooBah gave me has too many steps ;)

I'm not worried about the clock , he!! I saw this thread hours before it was posted.ol

Wish I could do it with the lottery numbers though.

The big treats are gonna come out now. This is gonna be FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! This will be the best of the best!

I may be too liquored up to cook or only able to afford hot dogs..... I just figured out my 401K has turned into a 201K.

Last edited:
are you saying we have 2, count em, two weeks to get this one in?

how many times can we enter? :biggrin:

I may be too liquored up to cook or only able to afford hot dogs..... I just figured out my 401K and has turned into a 201K.

I try not to watch the stock market...it only depresses me...and my savings...:mad:

are you saying we have 2, count em, two weeks to get this one in?

how many times can we enter? :biggrin:

Yessir...two weeks...enter as many as you please...this is the "Ultimate" throwdown and grand finale. Maybe I'll come up with something during the holidays as suggested by another Brethren..(I forget who...sorry bro! :oops:)

Anyone can enter...except Rick's Tropical right???

Wrong...if past throwdowns are any indication...I'd say the playing field is pretty level! There was a lot of great pron over the last few weeks! :p

Back