A moment of silence

Grafixgibbs

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Please join me in observing a moment of silence for my first cooker. We had to take her to the dump. She taught me how to smoke well and created many a great meal. After 3 years of service to myself, and many more to a friend previously, her heart broke. Her firebox fell out.:cry:

Here is a photo in her memory. She will always hold a special place in my heart.
103_0487.JPG

that's too bad. You do not think it would be worth putting a new firebox on it?

She will be remembered tonite as i drink in her memory. Sad to say, but you did the right thing in not letting her suffer in your yard.

So what's the next one gonna be?

Luckily my NBBD is in good hands with some folk who apparently use it every day. I don't miss the ECB before that one.

Remember the good times and have just as much fun with your new one!

Once you put her down, you'll realize it was the best thing to do. She didn't want to live like that anymore.

My condolences.

Thanks for all the well wishes. She was a good one. No plants or herb gardens. I thought about replacing the fire box but in the end it wasn't worth it to us at this time.

I have three right now that work great. The new one will have to come after the patio is installed. Not sure what will replace it but it will be bigger. I find I need more room to cook since my neighbors like to drop off a butt for them and one for me. :mrgreen:

you will never forget your first smoker,,I still remember my first smoker, a COS

my condolences.

Back