Smoking Hubcaps

Dallas Dan

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
149527980.jpg

Smoking hubcaps (glazed donuts, Bar-B-Que brisket, coleslaw, cheddar cheese, french fried onions) is among the new foods introduced at Texas Motor Speedway yesterday. I might have to try making this at home. :biggrin1:

Pass I don't think I could use a donut especially a glazed one as a vehicle for my q lol but hey more power to ya if ya think its good please report back if rave reviews you may convert me to a believer

Let us know how it works out. I'm not optimistic, but if I were to get really drunk, who knows, I might love it -- as far as I could remember.

Texas Motor Speedway may regret this, since NASCAR fans don't drink. :becky:

CD

If you think about it, it's just a fried bun coated in more sugar. Its not like the Que isn't usually loaded with some kind of sugar already. Probably pretty good, just have to be in the mood for some extra sweet, and go with a sauce that has some extra heat to balance. I would give it a whirl.

I'm not too sure about that BBQ/doughnut combo... but my wife has a bread pudding recipe that uses glazed doughnuts instead of bread. That sounds pretty good.

Back