My UDS and I are going to be on TV

Recorded this on my DVR after seeing this post. I loved the show. I though you and your boy killed it. and to have Bobby Flay say your meat was hard to beat. Thats awesome. Congrats and thanks for representing the smoking community and for not taking it too seriously.

You too! How's the UDS holding up? I'm planning on making more if you know anyone in the LA area looking for a tricked out UDS.

That was your apple and pecan wood you gave me like 2 yrs ago, plus some hickory. Just finished off the last of the wood this past weekend. I guess its time for another cal char run.

It's holding up great! I use it all the time. It's getting kinda rusty - I was gonna strip and repaint, but I've decided to let it take its course and then migrate the parts to a stainless steel drum in the future.

So what you're saying is my wood was on TV? :shocked:

I'll holler next time I head to Cal Char. :thumb:

Just wanted to say I enjoyed watching you on the show. That chicken looked really good and Bobby's positive reviews must have made you feel great. Nicely done!

We watched the show last and I was thinking where did these guys come up with UDS and now I know. That's pretty cool and just before the end the way Booby was talking I thought you guys had it. Chicken looked great ....

Great job! Saw it, you rocked the chicken, hands down you nailed the entry, no one else came close! You impressed both judges with it, that says alot.

Howd you cook that chicken

Just saw the show last night, wife had it taped. Give us the specifics on your chicken, looked great. Brined? Time and Temp??

grrrr i missed it but I see I can watch the replay on the 27th. programming it now.....BAM!

What is the actual name of this episode? I'm trying to find it on my dvr.

Sent from my Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Saw the show. I wanted to crawl through the television to eat the chickens. I will try out your recipe as best as I can from the info on the show....

Your personalities rocked! I thought you were much nicer and more real than the other two teams.

Now if only Bobby will come down to the OC.....

Back