• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

HnF Brisket Injection

Swamp Donkeyz BBQ

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I cook brisket HnF at comps. I want to start injecting my comp briskets but was wondering if one injection was superior to another when you cook HnF or not.

until you start selling it farker....

i use butchers, but a recent taste of some damn good brisket would strongly sway me to FAB.

i don't know that there'd be a differnce between a HNF and LNS injection though.

I bet you have it every time you cook a brisket...

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

I wasn't sure if temp and cook time made any difference. My last three comps have all yielded second place briskets. It can't be a coincidence that at each one of these comps the winning brisket was injected. I'm thinking it's time to start injecting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

three second place finishes in a row?

um, i don't think i'd make any changes.

DITTO!!! I'd be looking to make subtle changes if any... Personally I wouldn't consider injecting a subtle change... YMMV... Cheers!!!

I'm just looking for that little extra something. Second place is nice, but first is better. In Texas, brisket is what everyone is looking at. Who wants to constantly be second best.

I'm just looking for that little extra something. Second place is nice, but first is better. In Texas, brisket is what everyone is looking at. Who wants to constantly be second best.

I could never quite get that #1 brisket trophy,................. till I injected! Squirt it brother.

That's my thoughts exactly. Now I've got to figure out which injection to use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have had great results using Kosmo's

Have fun and happy smoking
BBQ UP

Back