wedding lunch/dinner

LT72884

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
For my wedding dinner/lunch, i cant decided if i want chicken and pulled pork or just game hens for everyone!

I kinda want to cook it all and be involved with it since i love to cook. I could smoke it all or cook it in the DO.

Any recommendations of what should be done? Chicken parts vs game hens, should i smoke pulled pork and have chicken as well?

thanks guys

The wedding dinner wont be till august anyway. SO i have plenty of time to plan, unless the wedding dinner is supposed to be a few weeks before hand!

Hire someone else to do the cookin' so you can share in the moment with your bride! :thumb:

What he said. You will have enough to do on that day.

thats true. i just wanted to save some money since i work part time. haha

What prices have you guys seen for catering for smoked foods?

thanks

yeah i thought of that to. I might have my cousins cook it with the dutch ovens or grill it. Ill teach them how to grill it before hand so that they know how i like it. haha

Could do a pasta bar! that would be cool.

yeah i thought of that to. I might have my cousins cook it with the dutch ovens or grill it. Ill teach them how to grill it before hand so that they know how i like it. haha

Could do a pasta bar! that would be cool.

Nevermind what you want... what does your future bride want ?

Most girls dream about their wedding day since they are kids - try to cover her requests first....you'll get extra brownie points on your honeymoon. :heh:

Nevermind what you want... what does your future bride want ?

Most girls dream about their wedding day since they are kids - try to cover her requests first....you'll get extra brownie points on your honeymoon. :heh:

LOL, thats true. Ill ask her what she wants for our wedding dinner/breakfast/lunch

Back