Fiesta seasonings

CajunSmoker

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Rolling down the river between St Louis and New Or
I just rubbed down a 12# packer with Fiesta Brisket rub and threw it on the offset with a good hot pecan fire. I've used other Fiesta seasoning's before and they are very good (fajita seasoning is awesome) but I've never tried the Brisket rub. Any of you farkers tried it? and if so how did you like it.

Blends

I use fiesta seasoning all the time and its pretty good on Ribs, but the one I like the most is the pinto bean spice....WOW its really good.

Single Fin gave me some I believe. he told me it is awesome.

I love the Uncle Chris' Steak Seasoning from them. If you have been around San Antone formore than aweek, you'd see them.

I use several of there blends. The Fajitas and the Game Fish seasonings are really good but I don't like the bean seasoning or the burger seasoning.

I just bought some this week while in Dallas. I will be giving it a try this week. Had never seen that brand out here in Nor Cal, so I was excited to find something new.

Came home to check what Single Fin had given me. It was Fiesta rib rub. Got some ribs seasoned and smokin as I type. Deffinately passed the taste test. (Finger mod)

I had seen this stuff in the produce section of my grocer and thought it was an off-brand, especially since it was pretty well hidden on a bottom shelf. :roll:

I'll make sure to pick some up next time I'm in there. :cool:

You see Fiesta seasonings at pretty much every grocery store down here. They make some very good stuff. I love their fajita seasoning, carne guisada seasoning, red fish seasoning, and their barbeque crab seasoning. Those are completely top notch. I am not crazy about their brisket rub, but that is just my personal preference.

I put Fiesta Brisket rub on a little 3 pound chusck roast this morning. 5 hours in the kettle, offset. Turned out great. I like it a lot.

I have the Fiesta brisket rub quite a bit. I did a brisket on the drum last night with it. It leaves a little heavy salt taste. Not too bad. Use their bulk seasonings if you can find them.

i've used it for years. whenever i don't mix my own brisket rub, i use that in a pinch. always a quality product...some of you guys might notice the cans say Bolner's, and that name MIGHT be a little more recognizable?

I've used it for years as well. I use the Fajita Seasoning as a rub on chicken, and since everyone loves it, I haven't used anything else for a couple of years.

Back