Medium Big Green Egg......

417bullelk

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I don't know much about them...what is a good price for a used one in good condition?

I don't know much about them...what is a good price for a used one in good condition?

Ricks Tropical Delight is one of the guys that owns one. I also know Thillin keeps up with the pulse of the BGE market. If they don't jump in, PM them.

I just bought a once used Med BGE on Craigslist for $275 w/nest, tools and charcoal. It was in mint condition. The owner said he paid over $500 for it last year when he bought it.

My other Medium BGE was given to me by a friend, only used 3 times. Last year, he paid just over $500 w/nest and plate setter from the local BGE dealer in NJ.

At the Eggest in MD this weekend, the demo eggs for a Medium were posted at $489 which is less than buying at regular retail... \

Based on the above, regular retail is likely to be $500-$600 depending on accessories. So if you have the opportunity to get one at a good price... go for it !!! I'm very pleased with my recent acquisitions.

Last edited:
just get it... it doesn't matter what the cost is.

here what the medium egg can do in five months:
CLICK HERE

:biggrin:

Rick, There are times seeing your food is like seeing a UFO...:eek: One is left speechless.......

Mine was $300 used. Included plate setter, woo2 ring and a new in the box spare firebox. No nest though. If you have a bead on one and you're happy with the price, jump on it. A barganing point is that a used one isn't covered by warranty. Make sure all parts are there and no cracks. Take out the insides and inspect them.

Back