CL Question....

coachmccoy543

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
When searching for 22.5" Weber grills what do you guys normally use in your search in CL? I have used everything but thank you and come again and barely find any. Maybe my area just isn't a hotbed for them I don't know but I see guys on here getting them all the time. I have even placed adds offering to pay but not much luck. I am using the Lexington, KY area to start with.

Thanks

I search for weber and webber only. I also search bbq, charcoal, smoker and grill but some of those like charcoal and grill and smoker pull back a ton of car ads.

I use Search Tempest for my CL searches.
If I was looking for a Weber kettle, I'd search Weber, Webber, and Grill.

Typically weber, webber and charcoal grill. I first specify "title" only which filters the results down to match the headline. I'll undo that if there aren't many results.

you can use ww.searchtempest.com to look at multiple craigslist regions. "weber" and "webber" usually return the greatest number of hits. Be patient, it took 6 months for my WSM to show up on Craigslist...I bought it that very night. I would guess that most people with a weber are either using it or thinking that they might at this time of year. If you can't wait, a new one touch silver is only about $100... not bad for a piece of equipment that can last 30 - 40 years even with regular use.

I just moved into an apartment where you can't have grills. I just couldn't sell all of my cookers. I gave a WSM, and a OTG to a friend (with visitation rights) and stashed the rest at my sons house. The ones that I got on Craig's list were both listed as Webber. I figure that if they are selling a Weber they can't be very bright.:wink:

I use this search string
weber|webber|wsm| -stock -gas -value -george -truck -auto -propane -20?? -19?? -honda -chev*
in titlle and has pic

check out IFTTT.com

Back