Mini UDS added to the collection

4dueces

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Had to build it and so easy, all it needs is a thermo and a first cook.
Babysmokerbasket.jpg

babysmokerbasket-1.jpg

BabySmokerinside.jpg

BabySmoker-1.jpg

Another one to add to the collection :thumb:
BigBoarArsenal.jpg

Nice addition! What's the story on the barrel?

Yeah, weight on the legs or even it being top heavy and tipping over might be a concern. Looks good though. I see you have stocked up on KB too :thumb:

ADDICT!

You need help me thinks.........let me take one of those off your hands. I'm just trying to help you know....:roll::becky:

Yeah, weight on the legs or even it being top heavy and tipping over might be a concern. Looks good though. I see you have stocked up on KB too :thumb:

Yep, thought about the top heavy and how to fasten it all together without bolts or screws sticking out into the base. You know what, you just made me think I can screw it together and still get the basket in and out hrough the top of the barrel. Thanks !!!:thumb:

Looking good John.

My little guy did a bunch of chicken, then 2 briskets on one load of fuel, about a 14-15 hour burn. I love it when camping.

Where did you get that from?

Any commercial truck shop should have them. Amongst other things they usually have axle and fifth wheel grease. If you really want one I might know someone that has a source. :thumb:

I have a Smokey Joe Silver, so I could make one. Maybe I would want a SJ Gold perhaps...but that just looks cool to me.

Back