My latest Weber rescue

cheez

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Lucked into another great Craigslist find - a 22 1/2" OTG, complete with the charcoal baskets for indirect. A bargain at $30! I do indirect stuff all the time, but never have had these baskets. Looking forward to trying them!

Bless you for saving such a wonderful thing. If I was presented with the opportunity I would surely act in such a way at least 8-10 times or until SWMBO put her foot down. Beauty score.

Good deal!!! Cheapest I've found so far for one that nice has been around 60$. Guess I'll keep lookin

BTW - those baskets go together with a rotisserie like peanut butter and jelly. hint...hint...

I have yet to find a Weber rotisserie ring, though i certainly keep looking for one! I have been considering taking a section out of a suitably-sized drum, and making one. Does anyone know if someone else has tried this?

Good deal!!! Cheapest I've found so far for one that nice has been around 60$. Guess I'll keep lookin

Definitely keep looking. I've picked up a few Silvers in the $30-40 range, but this is the first Gold I have found for that kind of price. I have a Craigslist app on my phone that searches for me, and sends notifications when something fits my search. You don't want to know how many hundreds of posts I've read for Weber gassers, cars with Weber carbs, Weber pianos, etc. But it pays off! My favorite score ever was the Ranch Kettle in the background of the pics above. I don't think I'll ever top that!

Well that shot my score down I thought I was good at $60.... my baskets have never been used though.... nice one

Well that shot my score down I thought I was good at $60.... my baskets have never been used though.... nice one

Haha, I just commented on your nice buy! $60 is still a great buy for a Gold, enjoy it!

I cant recall how much I paid to resue my OTG..but Im sure it was north of $50 plus 2 hr round trip drive...Heck of a deal!

We never get scores like that in my area. People think they can use their grills for a year or two then sell them for the same price of a new grill!

Back