• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Easier Way to Pull My Butt?

G

gpavloff

I am seeking an easier way to pull butts. I pulled 16 last Saturday and my arms and hands are complaining. A couple is one thing but 16 was way too many to pull by hand. Is there some kind of shredder a guy could buy? Where could I get one? My arms thank you for any advice you could give.

Pav [I would wave goodby but I can't raise my arms]

Bear claws appear to be the trick. Have not got any yet but I'm going to. Or hire some wet backs. :lol:

How bout taking 2 garden wezzel's (sp?) remove the wood handles and mount the spikes on rods mounted in a frame with crank handles. Or just tell the people that are going to eat it to get off their butts and do a little work for their food. :wink:

willkat98 said:
Phil,
How are those Bear Paws I sent you?

That might be the answer.

But 16. Jesus H. I might opt for a wood chiiper and chuck'em in there.
I am reminded of a favorite quote from Fargo... "I guess that is your accopmlice (sp?) in the wood chipper ey?"

damn that is a funny movie

I have never done a shoulder, so I can't tell from experience, but would those claw type hand garden tillers work.

My wife is into gardening and she has these things that are like a 4 prong claw on a solid handle. It's like a hand trowel, but a claw on it.

2 of those would make quick work of 16 butts

I have a set of bear claws and they work great but along about butt #10 my arms and hands start to give out. OK all you tinkerers, lets go to work on a gas-powered mod for the bear claws.

Pav

Guys, I realize I'm new here, but to get real pulled pork there is only one way. Pull it. IMHO Any cutting or chopping and you get sliced or chopped. If I have a big crowd, I like to have pulled and chopped. Pulled for me and chopped for the masses. I think the best thing to do would be hire some Canadians and let them pull it. Tell me more about these bear claws. That would make pulling easier.

bamasmoker said:
Guys, I realize I'm new here, but to get real pulled pork there is only one way. Pull it. IMHO Any cutting or chopping and you get sliced or chopped. If I have a big crowd, I like to have pulled and chopped. Pulled for me and chopped for the masses. I think the best thing to do would be hire some Canadians and let them pull it. Tell me more about these bear claws. That would make pulling easier.

http://www.barbecue-store.com/bearpaw.htm

Get a set you want regret it.

Heck Yeah!!! Those look great. And they look like they would work well for mixing in that good ole NC vinegar sauce and tossing that around some. Thanks for showing me those.

Those bearclaws are great, not just for puling, but pickin up bigass briskests, birds, and picncs and stuff that will just bend the sh*t out of a pair of tongs.

Does anyone know if Walmart, Target, Kitchen and Bath or any other national chains would carry the Bear Paws? I guess what I'm asking is this - has anyone bought them other than online?

OB

I have looked all over Hell and High water no where but online.

Never saw them anywhere but online. Its a secured site so its pretty safe to buy there.

Back