Fundraising cook for ambushed sheriff's deputies

You'll get it done Daniel. You know your stuff. Hopefully you guys are keeping safe form that Martindale fire.

This is awesome. Good luck and I'm sure you will nail it. Also, as luv2smoke said if there is a way to send cash donations please let us know!!

Any info for making cash donations?

This is awesome. Good luck and I'm sure you will nail it. Also, as luv2smoke said if there is a way to send cash donations please let us know!!

There is a gofundme set up for the deputies, I will ask my friend if he has the info. When i search for it multiple gofundme's pop up. You guys are awesome!

Briskets and butts on the Shirley.
09b896574df159c94b168b1d66bfb79b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Really glad they caught the dirtbag that done this terrible thing. I hope that he gets locked up till he!! freezes over of worse if possible. It is a great thing you are doing for these officers.

What a timing for the cook Daniel. They just picked up the arsehole who ambushed those deputies.

Tell me about it! The event went really well, we sold out in less than 2 hours. It was one of the hardest days of work I have done, basically worked 24 hours straight. Raised a very good amount of money, and I learned a hell of a lot on this cook. Not easy to execute on such a large cook. I ended up doing 10 briskets, 6 pork butts, 30 racks of full spares, and 6 pans of mac and cheese and beans.

Can not Thank You enough for doing that cook in Honor of those Sheriffs and their Brethren! I am sure it was a hard cook, but it shows them that there are many out here who support LEO's and respect their Service to their fellow man.

Back