• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Wife got a tooth pulled said "You can have anything You want for dinner"

blazinfire

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I bet she's regretting that decision right now! hahaha.. She requested whatever I made I had mashed potato's prepared for it.. Only thing I could think of was steak!! and boy do I have some nice steaks to eat!!

This is a 1" 2lb sirloin steak from locally farmed grass fed angus beef! I love this stuff.. since buying meat from them I have not purchased beef or pork from the store.. unless it was a brisket or something like that.

kqRnIIZl.jpg

If you guys know me.. not much of a drinker.. But I had to stay hydrated and wanted to try something "fancy"

bcoT545l.jpg

hGtevXPl.jpg

Here's a good picture for a size comparison of the steak! thing is massive!

GzzZMDXl.jpg

Cut it down so I could have some left overs for later :)

2CK02HEl.jpg

Hope everyone has a good night! Gonna watch some boob tube have a few drinks and take care of the missus for the next couple days!! THEN ITS TIME I DRAG HER BUTT FISHING!! lol

You should have made the poor woman some fork tender short ribs to go with them mashed potatoes.

HAHA.. U think I'm gonna work that hard? nah really.. I don't have any short ribs or I probably would of had something braising in the oven. But she's tryin to not over do it so she's on the mashed potato's & and pudding diet tonight LOL

HAHA.. U think I'm gonna work that hard? nah really.. I don't have any short ribs or I probably would of had something braising in the oven. But she's tryin to not over do it so she's on the mashed potato's & and pudding diet tonight LOL

Ok, she is partly to blame. If she would have made you buy her a Instant Pot, you could have had those short ribs done in 90 minutes flat.

Ok, she is partly to blame. If she would have made you buy her a Instant Pot, you could have had those short ribs done in 90 minutes flat.

Now probably would of been the time for her to take advantage of that idea.. I've been wanting an Instant Pot for a while now! Lets hope she's not reading this over my shoulder! :tape2::doh:

Back