Blues Hog Sauce in MD?

frankie482

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Looking to find a retail store that carries Blues Hog BBQ sauce in MD near Delaware and PA line.

Thanks in advance?

Kansas City BBQ Supply online has it. I made an order on Tuesday, payed the cheapest shipping, and got my stuff today. Best there is IMHO.

I can't help you in Maryland but in East TN/ SW VA Food City is carrying Blues hog sauce (original, mustard, and red) and the rub. Picked some up tonight to try. $4.99 each.

I would love to try the stuff but paying more for shipping than the actual product makes it kinda hard to stomach. Anywhere have free shipping with orders over a certain amount?

I would love to try the stuff but paying more for shipping than the actual product makes it kinda hard to stomach. Anywhere have free shipping with orders over a certain amount?

The Great Lakes BBQ Supply Company offers a Brethren discount on any orders over $20.00. Use coupon code Brethren when checking out.

I am always pleased with the service and prompt attention I get from Great Lakes BBQ Supply. I placed my recent order on Thursday afternoon, Oct. 21, got the notice it was being sent on Oct. 22 and it arrived at my doorstep on Monday, Oct. 25.
No brag, just fact.

I am always pleased with the service and prompt attention I get from Great Lakes BBQ Supply. I placed my recent order on Thursday afternoon, Oct. 21, got the notice it was being sent on Oct. 22 and it arrived at my doorstep on Monday, Oct. 25.
No brag, just fact.

What took it so long?

I get mine the next day!

:thumb:

Put in love notes to Steve with your order under the "Other Information" section of the form. He loves that chit!

Freds is a 1 1/2 hour drive!

I will make the trip some day just to check it out, but not really just around the corner.

What took it so long?

I get mine the next day!

:thumb:

Put in love notes to Steve with your order under the "Other Information" section of the form. He loves that chit!

Make those notes out to me now Bill, Steve is too much a big time Pitmaster to be bothered with us little folks now... :becky::becky:

I am always pleased with the service and prompt attention I get from Great Lakes BBQ Supply.

I agree with this Review of GLBS - these guys ROCK!

Fred's is a cool place, and I will probably be taking a ride up there around T-Giving - If I go I would be happy to pick up some sauce for you - just let me know what you want.

I agree with this Review of GLBS - these guys ROCK!

Fred's is a cool place, and I will probably be taking a ride up there around T-Giving - If I go I would be happy to pick up some sauce for you - just let me know what you want.

Where do you live in SE PA?

BBQ GURU has his store in Bensalem pa... That is where I get it, look at his site and drive in and pick up, he carries allot of stuff...

Back