A little Bit of Lunch (w/ Pr0n)

Subzerogriller

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I've been in a funk for the last couple months...haven't been on the forum, haven't fired up the grill more than once or twice since Thanksgiving...so today I'm rectifying that. Grilling for lunch, and dinner will be my entry into Gore's Nouveau TD (not even sure I spelled that right). I wanted burgers for lunch, but decided to pamper myself a bit, so I fried up a little bacon while things were cooking. I don't have a lot of pics (it's just a little bit of lunch, as we say here in MN), but here you go:

1/4 lb. patties, dusted with 3 Little Pigs All Purpose KC BBQ rub, beginning a reverse sear over some KBB and 2 small chunks of cherry...

20130115_132346_zps23bfe96a.jpg

20130115_132346_zps23bfe96a.jpg

And the finished product. Didn't have any sides in the house, so I figured a barley soda from my favorite local brewery would suffice...

20130115_140429_zpsab7287b9.jpg

It feels good to be back doing something I love. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Thanks guys. One of the few benefits to working retail is you get weekdays off pretty often. Sucks having to work the weekends, but it's nice to just have a quiet day at home, like today. No wife, no kid...just me, the grill, and a few cold beverages. :thumb:

Back