• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Covington (VA) Cork and Pork Festival

planeles

Reaction score
One month to go for the second annual Covington Cork and Pork Festival!!! All of your amenities (ice, dedicated water hookups, 20 AMP electric) are provided with your registration fees. Right on Main Street in downtown Covington, Virginia. Because it's on concrete, no mud, no dust and for those who were here last year, hopefully no 86 MPH winds !!! For those competing in People's Choice, all pork and the health department permit is provided for you. Over 50 arts/crafts vendors, kids' activities, bands, wine tastings, and entertainment! Something for everyone
The Covington Cork and Pork Festival is part of the VA BBQ Cup Series and offers over $9000.00 in prize monies. All I want is my 25 teams to make it a state championship! Visit www.covingtoncorkandpork.com for more information!

Les- we are looking soooo forward to this competition. They way you held things together last year in the face of such adversity is a true testament to your dedication and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done!

We'll be back this year. I'm not sure what was worse the 86mph winds snapping telephone poles around us or the 102 degree temps that day. Both were abnormal for the mountains of Virginia and I'm sure it will be cool and calm this year!

Back