Looking for a Meat Injector Recommendation

...must...restrain...self. Must.....not...........type............dirty.............stuff..........Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh.

71-south - STOP IT I almost spewed a perfectly good sip of beer all over my key board.

Heh..heh..he said meat injector....

For $50 and under I like this one... Five settings to control amount of injection per trigger pull. I also have the cheaper plastic ones like the Cajun Injector etc. and they are good too.

I got this one from www.alliedkenco.com but several other places sell them under different brand names.

Last edited:
I have this one, it is a medical grade syringe for horses, but all the normal injector needles fit it. You can dial what amount just like Vinny's and its $11.98 at Tractor Supply.
2222137.jpg

yes.. that's the one I have Bret.

mine came with two needles..

one is just an open bottom and the other has about 12 holes on the needle...look close at the pic above and you will see it,

The one I have came with a open ended needle, but the cajun injector and most of the other cheap plastic injector needles will fit it.

If you have never been in a Tractor Supply (TSC), they have all kinds of wierd ass chit.

Try Spitjack.com , the guy that owns it is a big BBQ Nut, his company makes the one that is in Vinnies post, its $49.00 but somtimes its on sale for $42.00. it the the most reliable injector out there today. If youask he has given me extra needles in the past but have never had to use them

good luck

I ordered the one from TSC for 12.95. I figure it's an upgrade from the Wal-Mart cheapies I've been using (and replacing). If this one doesn't hold up for me, I'll splurge on the Spitjack one.

Back