Choc. Org@sm - Not Q but amazing

Jaskew82

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
So some friends of mine and my wife throw a "cookie party" every year. It is basically an excuse to get drunk and eat cookies at their house.

Each year I try to come up with some insanely decadent "cookie" and this year I think i have done it.

After tasting this, I have named it The Chocolate Orgasm.

Take a look...

Started out with some brownie batter...
browniel.jpg

Then my wife and I wiped up chocolate cookie dough. The hosts have this thing about making sure the food is cookies for their cookie party! :blah:
cookiedough.jpg

Now we have brownie and choc. chip cookies so its 50/50 cookie. I guess we should do something to make it more "cookie". I know, OREOS! Not just any oreo, but double stuff! So we spread the cookie dough as a base layer and topped it with the oreos.
cookieoreo.jpg

Now we are stuck with batter... what to do? what to do? I know, lets pour it over this!
mixing.jpg

So we did, and spread it out nice and evenly before it went into the oven.
readyforoven.jpg

Into the oven at 365 for just under 1 hour until the brownie batter stopped jiggling.

Here is a small sliced section of the chocolate orgasm. I think we have a winner!
finishedz.jpg

What do you think? Acceptable for the cookie party?:laugh:

Looks awesome! Can I have some? But might be stretching a bit to be calling it a cookie. :icon_smile_tongue:

Looks awesome! Can I have some? But might be stretching a bit to be calling it a cookie. :icon_smile_tongue:

My wife said the same thing... I am using the "meatloaf" (the musician) rule and saying, 2 out of 3 ain't bad. (its two thirds cookie).

Cookie? Maybe.

I could definitely see doing these individually in cupcake pans though! And then frosting them! Or done with a Hershey Kiss on top! Or frosted plus a Hershey Kiss on top! :icon_smile_tongue:

You just solved my Valentines Day dilemma.
Thats funny my Daughter and I just discussed doing these in muffin pans too.

Cookie? Maybe.

I could definitely see doing these individually in cupcake pans though! And then frosting them! Or done with a Hershey Kiss on top! Or frosted plus a Hershey Kiss on top! :icon_smile_tongue:

OMG! Genius!

Just make sure you let the finished product sit for at least an hour to "set up". It needs to cool and tighten up a bit before you cut it. The fudge brownie will stay gooey so don't worry about that.

Great googly moogly! I don't care whether that's a cookie or not - it looks farkin amazing!

I'll take 3 and a pint o' Guinness to wash 'em down. Bar.. Cookie... who cares that is some funky stuff:thumb:

Brilliant idea!
Add some vanilla ice cream...............Perfect treat!!!

Actually, if you added espresso :shocked: to the chocolate batter, that adds a whole new dimension to chocolate brownies. :tea:

Back