***VOTE- BBQ Brethren "By The Book (Independence Day Special) Throwdown -VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "By the Book (Independence Day Special)" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"By the Book (Independence Day Special)"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 7/16.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]Alan in Ga[/size]
1327078_Alan_in_Ga.jpg

[size=+2]Ron L[/size]
1328534_Ron_L.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1328948_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]thirdeye[/size]
1330244_thirdeye.jpg

That was tough, real tough. I wound up going with thirdeye because all of them looked so delicious, that what I felt distinguished them was the simple beauty of the photograph itself, with the flames and the smoke. Way to go all!

I'm with Gore on this one. I've been "stuck" in a Swedish Lake Cabin for two weeks with nothing to eat but berries and mushrooms from the woods and local fish and made some of the best meals of my life with our guests. Way to roll with the local ingredients Gore!

I'm with Gore on this one. I've been "stuck" in a Swedish Lake Cabin for two weeks with nothing to eat but berries and mushrooms from the woods and local fish and made some of the best meals of my life with our guests. Way to roll with the local ingredients Gore!

Awww shucks, thanks Rob. Probably the hardest part was finding a cookbook, but one magically appeared. The fish was great and just loved those shrooms. I agree in these situations you make some great meals, especially with the local produce that is so delicious. Remember when you were little and the fruit and vegetables had flavor? Well, it's not your tastebuds.

Must agree that these entries all look good, but whenever I'm out of the US, I REALLY crave beef. US beef is really great. I look at those entries and I can't imagine voting for anything but that rib roast! Ron, I wish you could FedEx me a couple of those slices!

Had to go with Alan, since the sauce was from my neck of the woods. Alright the real reason was because they looked farkin DELICIOUS.

Great job everyone

Where's my plate?

Man, anybody show pictures like that roast ought to be required to share! Great looking feast.

Back