BIg Poppa Smokers Competition Rig 2011

Big Poppa

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Hey Kids we are heading to Havasu with our new rig for 2011

Meadow Creek TS-250 with modified doors, Meadow Creek BBQ-26 Chicken cooker..(comp thighs in 19 minutes) MAK One Star Pellet Grill, Three bowl sink and a built in inverter system for power. Should be fun!
IMG_0553.jpg

looks like you are in for the "long haul"!

very nice rig.

19 minutes :shock: I didn't know deep fryers were legal in your neck of the woods.

Nice rig!

Last edited:
Thanks every body...we are all very excited to get the first contest out of the way!

Seems a little small. Not nearly enough pieces of equipment on there. Where are you going to have the lounge? The bar? and most importantly the disco ball.

man, that doesn't seem like enough stuff for you guys... Are you traveling light this year? :becky:

Good luck Sterling.

Hey Kids we are heading to Havasu with our new rig for 2011

Meadow Creek TS-250 with modified doors, Meadow Creek BBQ-26 Chicken cooker..(comp thighs in 19 minutes) MAK One Star Pellet Grill, Three bowl sink and a built in inverter system for power. Should be fun!
IMG_0553.jpg

Last edited:
Seems a little small. Not nearly enough pieces of equipment on there. Where are you going to have the lounge? The bar? and most importantly the disco ball.

Diva the pink pig was taken!

man, that doesn't seem like enought stuff for you guys... Are you traveling light this year? :becky:

Good luck Sterling.

Thanks Scottie...We are just going to try to scrape by.....

Sweet...will you have the rig down at Johnny's class...or will it be just his Jambo?

You are gonna need more than that one piece of wood unless you are hiding the propane some where:twitch:

Nice rig poppa. What is the tongue weight on that rig, looks to be very tongue heavy?

that certainly does NOT suck! Congrats and good luck

Outstanding rig Sterling! :thumb:

I bet 6 BBQ guys cant lift that tounge?

Do you have any views fron the side?

Ill get some pics...that GMC has always been one of my favorites I did the thing with a sense of humor...I dont drive it there so I guess the jokes sort of on the team...It makes it fun

I think we are ok on the tongue weight but we are double checking it as we speak

Back