OKYou N/Tx guys, need some help

Not sure if they sell full size whole hogs, but they definitely do sucklings... Hirsch's Meats in Plano.

Juha ranch. I found them at the Lakewood farmers market. I called the guy up and told him what I was looking for and when I needed it. I got a whole hog, 75lbs for about 200 bucks. This was a couple of years ago but that was a fantastic pig. I believe it was a Berkshire hog.

Also check Dan's in Denton. There was someone on Dallas Craigslist selling whole hogs a few days ago, but I'll be darned if I can find it again. I'm sure I was either searching smoker or weber.

P.S. If Hirsch's doesn't sell them, ask for Gary and see if he can point you towards someone.

Juha ranch. I found them at the Lakewood farmers market. I called the guy up and told him what I was looking for and when I needed it. I got a whole hog, 75lbs for about 200 bucks. This was a couple of years ago but that was a fantastic pig. I believe it was a Berkshire hog.

I just looked up their site. Man, they are sure proud of their products. Very pricy. :shock: On the positive side, it seems they carry a lot of stuff.

Back