Pork Brisket??

Beerwolf

Take a breath!
Reaction score
I have this Cryo in my freezer marked as " Pork Brisket Rib Tips" I do not reacall buying this... so it must be time to cook it up... any suggestions?

I have been considering Carne Adovada for some time

Mystery meat in your freezer? Sounds like my house. From the label I suspect that package to contain the brisket flap and rib tips from trimming spare ribs down to St. Louis cut. The rib tips may contain cartilage that may not work well for Adovada. I smoke my trimmings and what doesn't get eaten as cook's snacks gets frozen for beans later. Not much help here am I?

its I think the tips close to the belly that is trimmed for the st luis style but not real sure

Once it thaws all out... Im gonna season the fark out of it and decide what do with it .. Drum it or Kettle it for the game. If I get really confused it will get ground up into a bad ass fatty

yeah last time I bought spares from sams club they had that on them as well

i usually season mine up, cut into thin strips and smoke em' real cold and make pork jerky with them... tasty stuff! Keep it refridgerated so they don't spoil.

Cut them up trying to remove as much of the big chunks of bone and other non-meat stuff. Put them all in a dutch oven and put the dutch oven in the smoker. After they reach the level of desire smoke flavor toss in a can or two of green canned enchilada sauce. Continue to cook, shredding the meat as you go.

When it's done, and the sauce has reduced. Eat them on tortillas with the usual fixing.

Back